Monday, February 27, 2017

The Things Little Brother Said

This morning, where I was driving,

Little Brother: Mummy, what day is it today?

Me: Today is Monday, you have got school later!

Little Brother: I know, I know... then it's Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday! Friday we can play playstation again! And Saturday and Sunday no school! 

I was stumped and in awed! Little Brother is not yet 4 and honestly I spent so little time with him because Big Brother really needs more help from me. I wonder how he picked up all theses!

Feeling amazed by the stark differences between a child with learning disabilities and without... Nothing can be taken for granted. I am blessed with whatever I have. ;)

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...