Wednesday, November 02, 2016

The Things Little Brother Says

One day, when i was bathing Little Brother...

Me: DD, is your nose for seeing things?

Dd: Noooooooo!!

Me: Then, is your nose for talking?

Dd: Noooooooo!!

Me: Then what is your nose for?

Dd: (without hesitation) for digging!!

(I almost got choke by the candy in my mouth! I was expecting him to give me the correct answer!)

Me: OMG! Ya la! You always dig your nose!! But your nose is for smelling la!!

Dd: ohhhhhh... haha!!

Haha!! Kids! They always say the least expected things! 

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...