Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Things Little Brother Says

It's been awhile since i last recorded down conversations with my little ones!

This, i had to jot it down, as i didn't expect 3.5 years old Little Brother to reply me like this.

One night, I was cuddling Little Brother in the living room and

Me: DD!!! I love you!!!

Dd: (looks at me ernestly) then do you love me when I am Notti?

Me: (stunned for a moment) ..... what do you think?

Dd: you love me when I am Notti right?

Haha!! Kids! They always say the least expected things! 

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...