Tuesday, March 08, 2016

The Things He Said

One early morning, Big Brother woke up by himself before the alarm rang for school. 

Then he went into his playroom to play while i made the breakfast.

All of a sudden, he ran out super quickly and I was shocked and thought what had happened?

Then he said to me "I want to have a sister!"

I was like HUH?!!!

On few other occasions, he also told me again he wants to have a sister, and he has even thought of names for her already!


If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...