Sunday, December 06, 2015

Hello Kitty Run 2015


Earlier this year, our family attended the Justice League Run and we were so hooked! Theses 5km themed run are really fun for families!

So, how can we give the upcoming Hello Kitty Run a miss! Though I am the only female in my family, my men were all very supportive to join in this run too! Am looking forward to the night run!

More About The Hello Kitty Run

The world’s most famous character, Hello Kitty, is back for the second instalment of the Hello Kitty Run Singapore. This year, a new and exciting concept will be introduced – the first ever Hello Kitty Night Run, where participants can revel in Singapore’s stunning city skyline. Held on 19 December 2015, Hello Kitty will also celebrate the Christmas cheer with fans in Singapore.

Date: 19 Dec 2015, Saturday
Time: 5pm
Venue: The Float @ Marina Bay
Price: SGD75 per pax (Free for four years old and below)


If you are keen, you can visit http://hellokittyrun.com.sg/ and https://www.facebook.com/hellokittyrunsg for more information.

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...