Wednesday, November 25, 2015

7th Anniversary Outing

11th November was our 7th Wedding anniversary and is something we would have look forward to celebrate having our third child, if not for the miscarriage that happened just days before this. So, a dark cloud loomed over our family and we were in no mood to celebrate at all.

Saying "Happy Anniversary" felt so hypocritical! Nevertheless, I text Hubby "Happy Anniversary" and he replied with "Really happy meh?"

I was doing the mini "confinement" and the boys were driving me crazy. We didn't plan for anything but on a Saturday late evening, we very last minute asked my parents if they can help look after my children for about 3 hours and we headed out for a date ourselves.

We went to Zouk for some drinks (I badly needed it to drowned the evil sorrow that is eating me up) and chill out before it closes for good mid next year.

It's been a long long time ago since I last have this kinda stamp!

The tunnel leading into Zouk

Some selfies within Zouk so that we can remember the place

And this, what's zouk without the zouk word right?

Being "Cinderella", we left Zouk rather early and went for a quiet supper (you know, a meal time with no kids screaming/shouting/pickering). We found this really chic and cool Japanese Bar located in Kovan! It's actually the first ever neighbourhood Japanese Bar!

Tachinomiya is located at 211 Hougang St 21 S530211, serving authentic japanese street food and drinks till late night.

What Tachinomiya means

The Bar is tiny with limited seats, but its has very great music and drinks! Perfect for chilling out!

I realised I had quite a few selfies taken that night, well
it's not everyday I look like myself instead of a mum u know!

I love Japanese Beer! So light and smooth!

Well, since I am vegetarian now, I am so happy that they have a Asparagus + Shiitake Teriyaki Bento Set!

If you are keen, you can visit http://www.tachinomiya.com.sg/ for more information.
Email: konnichiwa@tachinomiya.com.sg
Tel: 6286 0738
Add: 211 HOUGANG ST 21 #01-285 SINGAPORE 530211

OPENS DAILY FOR LUNCH: 11.30AM – 2.30PM
DINNER FROM 5.30PM ONWARDS:
MON–THURS & SUN TILL 12AM / FRI TILL 1AM /
SAT & EVE OF PUBLIC HOLIDAY TILL 2AM
If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...