Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Things He Said

One day Big Brother asked me while I was driving,

"Mom, what's a skinny old woman?"

Me: Huh..... (Why always ask me this kinda questions!!)
       (with a sigh I continued) You tell me, is a skinny old woman young? 

Him: No...

Me: Then fat? 

Him: No...

Me: Is it a man? 

Him: No.....

Me: There! A skinny old woman lo! I don't understand your question you know!

Him: Mummy! A skinny old woman is someone that is straight down (meaning no curves), with white hair and has a lot of wrinkles on the skin!

I was stunned for a while, I finally realised he was asking for a visual answer!!

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...