Monday, September 14, 2015

The Things He Said

In the midst of us rushing for our morning therapy appointment, I had realised with horror that I had forgotten to bring him backpack for the EIPIC class in the afternoon!

Me: OMG!! Mommy forgotten something important!

K: What? What?!

Me: We forgotten to bring your backpack for class later! But I do not have enough time to go home to get it now! Geez...... Let me think..... Is it ok Mommy bring you to buy a snack later, and then you just bring your water bottle and the snack in a plastic bag?

K: Hmm.... but...

Me: It's fine isn't it? We can buy a snack that you like! And you still have your water bottle! You only don't have a bag and your jacket today! But the bag and jacket is not really as important as food and water right?

K: You are right! But I will say sorry to teacher later!

Me: For what?

K: I must say sorry to teacher! "Dear Teacher, I am sorry I forgot to bring my bag and jacket today, but it's ok I still have my snack and water!"

Me: Hmm, actually you don't need to say sorry for theses my dear. We just have to remember to bring it next time!

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...