Though I am able to start baking from scratch now, but I still use Betty Crocker premixes from time to time because of it's convenience! I actually store a few of the premixes (muffins and cookies) in my kitchen cupboard:
- to make last minute tea breaks, especially when someone is visiting our home
- to bake when i feel like baking and ran out of flour or sugar/salt/baking powders
Mind you, those baking recipes that I trialed and tested may not be well loved by everyone, but my Betty Crocker bakes suit the most universal tastebuds! Not too sweet, not too bland. I do not have to worry about which brand of flour, sugar, milk or butter to use! :) If you are starting to bake, I highly recommend you to start with premixes to boost your confidence as well as you do not need to buy so much baking utensils to start with!
|Image from Betty Crocker|
This Saturday, to celebrate Singapore turning 50, Betty Crocker will be attempting to set a Guinness World Record for "Largest Cupcake Mosaic"!
Everyone (regardless man or woman, young or old, or even if you never have any baking or cooking experience!) is invited to to contribute to this SG50 special event! It is also noted that the event is made even more meaningful, as the organisers will distribute the finish product to partner beneficiaries and charities!
This is one meaningful and fun activity for your family this Saturday! Drop by the event with your children and experience how easy it is to make a delicious cupcake with Betty Crocker cake mix and be part of a Guinness World Record!
Betty Crocker World's Largest Cupcake Mosaic for SG50
Date: 1 Aug 2015, Saturday
Time: 9am till 3pm
Venue: Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition centre, Exhibition Hall 405, Level 4
Should you wish to witness the Guinness World Record only, you can go to Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre, Concourse from 3pm onwards. :)
For any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To share the SG50 joy, Betty Crocker is also very generous to offer THREE lucky readers from this blog to win an exclusive Betty Crocker gift bag containing the below:
- Betty Crocker Comp Buttermilk Pancake mix
- Betty Crocker Brownie Family Fudge
- Betty Crocker DBL Choc Chunk Cookie
- Betty Crocker Cookie Chocolate Chip Mix
- Betty Crocker Supermoist Devil's Food Cake Mix
- Betty Crocker Supermoist Yellow Cake Mix
- Betty Crocker Blueberry Muffin mix
- Betty Crocker Supermoist Cake Mix Red Velvet
For a chance to win the above products, please follow all the THREE steps in the Rafflecopter App below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
- Contest is open to fans of Miracule residing in Singapore only
- Please complete the first 3 steps in order to qualify for the draw. Incomplete step will be disqualified.
- There are another two optional steps to give additional chances to win. Please note that it is optional.
- Only one winner per household. Duplicate winners of the same giveaway on other websites may be disqualified. The final decision will be made by the sponsors.
- Contest ends on Sunday night, 2 Aug 2015, at 1159pm.
- Winners will be announced on the blog, my Facebook Page and notified via email. Please kindly response within 24 hours, else a next winner will be drawn.
- Winners are to collect the gift packs from an office at Robinson Road during office hours, before 15 Aug 2015.
- Gifts won are not for resale purposes.
- Prizes are subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsor. Miracule will not be liable for the prizes indicated including the experience and the event of default by the sponsors.
- Facebook, Instagram and Blogger are not associated with this giveaway. Information provided are for Miracule and not for Facebook, Instagram or any other social platform
If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.