Monday, June 22, 2015

Hide and Seek

My children love to request for me to play hide and seek with them at home! Whenever we play this game, it will be at least ten rounds of us alternating to find each other, after counting to 15! 

There were a few occasions when I hide in new spots, and i find it amusing that they would only look in the usual areas where we will usually hide. When they can't find me after a short while, they will start shouting for me and during this time I will actually be giggling non stop within myself. Shortly later, Big Boy will cry and his Little Brother will follow.. Of cos that's when i give myself in!

I asked them how come they didn't continue finding me, Big Brother told me that it was because he thought I left the house! They were so scared and worried! ROFL!!

The young ones are just so cute and naive ya?!

I find them so innocent to keep hiding at the same few places and some more they can giggle non stop while hiding!! Sometimes I actually pretended I can't find them so that I can drag the game longer, else it will be too tiring (they might ask me to play twenty times instead)!

What are the little moments that you and your little ones shared? These are so so so precious memories! They grow too fast!

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...