Monday, June 08, 2015

A Feeling That Only Mommy Knows

There are some feelings that only a mother will go through and understand perfectly...

I remembered the day I delivered my first born and officially become a mother... I was bursting with an indescribable type of happiness that I have never ever felt before. It's like my whole body is tingling from the experiences of miracles! From the first time I met my son who had spent the last 38 weeks growing in my womb, the first time he grasped my finger with his tiny hand, his first latch on, his first smile, his first yawn to many of his firsts...

#MOMAZING is that magical moment when your child surprises you with a milestone they achieve for the first time and you feel a powerful mix of emotions - pride at their flourishing development, and reassurance that you are doing a great job as a mum. 

Recently, I had the honor to be interviewed and featured on Scott's about being a mother and what some of my unique #MOMAZING moments are. You can read more about my interview here.  :)

The Team took so many great pictures of us and my boys during the interview! Thank you so much! (Images by Scott's)

Doing the interview made me felt even more fortunate and very grateful that I had the opportunity to become a Stay Home Mum! Everyday, I wake up with my two boys sleeping besides me and though there are many endless mundane chores, yet we felt like we have many adventures! Having two boys is really fun and exciting!

Yes of course i do screamed at my children! I also nagged and bargained and mediated between the two fighting boys every day! But I also get to spend so so so many precious hours with them! I had always felt that the first few years of my children live only belong to me, because they will not remember them when they grow up, but theses are very precious memories for a mum!

Yeah, I get to play with my boys daily, anytime any day. (Image by Scott's)

My sons are my Batmen, and I am their Wonder Woman! (Image by Scott's)

You can also find out what other mom bloggers's #MOMAZING moments are at http://momazing.scottskids.com/sg


Scott's Singapore is running a contest, inviting mums to share your #MOMAZING moments with them! You could stand a chance to win a staycation at Shangri-La's Rasa Hotel or Tangs Gift Card! For more details or to join contest, simply go to https://apps.facebook.com/moms-of-singapore/ on your desktop! 

For more information, visit http://momazing.scottskids.com/sg


If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...