Monday, May 18, 2015

The Things He Said

When I was revising sight words with Big Brother, he will make sentences with the sight word and shared them with me.

There was a funny sentence that he made up that I must record it down for my memory!

Sight word: up

He said : My Daddy is growing up... 

Me thinking to myself huh...

He continued: to become a grandpa!

Wahahahaha! Not really wrong isn't it? Except that I don't know if we will ever become grandparents and I think we are growing old instead! :p

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...