Thursday, May 07, 2015

The Things He Said

One day, we had dinner at my Mum's and left for home.

While in the carpark, I realised that I had forgotten to bring something home so I asked hubby to drive the car to my mum's block so that I can go up quickly to get it.

Big Brother heard I am going up to Gong Gong's house again so he asked if he can follow me?

Me: No, you wait in the car with Daddy and Didi, I will be very quick.

K: But I want to protect you from bad uncles!

Me: (Awwwww..) Don't worry! I will run super fast! So no bad people can get me!

K: Oh ya! You know why they won't get you?

Me: Why?

K: Because you are a super hero mummy!

(Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... I was grinning from ear to ear, not caring about how the people who was taking the same lift as me thinks. My mom asked me why I am so happy, GOD! How do I tell anyone that I am actually a super hero! Haha!)

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...