Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Flashback photos of our Little Brother

Lately, because my mobile phones were giving up on me, so i was doing a lot of backing up of my photos. I also had the chance to look through the photos of the past two years and took the opportunity to reminisce my little boy's growing up moments.

Awww... how time flies!

Lil brother when he was born

lil brother at 19 days old

lil brother so little at 19 days old

his smile during my confinement

Hehe, i think he is pooing!

the milk comas after breastfeeding in the early days 

his first official outing after my confinement is over is to the Loyang Longgang Fishing!

his first shave

cute pose while sleeping

his first swim

first hospitalisation at 3+ month old for UTI

immediately lost some weight! so heart pain!

i didn't realised he was chubby before!

napping angel

his cryings as he got bigger

he's turning into a toddler!

first toothbrush

his smiles!

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...