Monday, March 09, 2015

The Things He Said

The teacher at the eipic told me a joke that happened with my boy.

One day, the teachers and the children are at the gym. There were three children and only two kick scooter, so they have to problem solve and learn to take turns.

Along the way, the teacher said to my boy "Kyle! You really made my day so happy!"

Big Brother who was still scooting, replied "Oh! So it's Happy Teachers Day today!"

And the teachers all bursted out laughing.

He asked them what's so funny? He really took the words very seriously, it's a happy teacher day!

This, is my boy. ;) so cute no?

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...