Monday, March 23, 2015

A Day to Remember

Today is a day i want to remember, the day where the whole nation of Singapore grieved together. I feel the same sorrow as when my beloved grandmothers passed on.

Thank you very much to our founding father. Life is short, but you made your life and millions of ours shine with brightness. We will always remember you and I want my children to know about you too.



As a mark of respect, we will be observing the 7-day national mourning as declared by our Prime Minister. From today till 29 March, we will observe silence on the blog, Facebook page and Instagram.

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...