Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Things He said

Just one day before our Taiwan trip, while packing, I realised with horror that our Big Brother has outgrown all his long pants and it's gonna be quite cold in Taiwan!

Me: Kyle, we are going to Taiwan,  it's cold there but you don't have any long pants how? (implying that we cannot go anymore)

K: Uh.............. Why not we wear the sleeping one? (referring to his PJs, which are long pants)

I was dumbfounded. Well, I didn't think of that at all. He is right to point out that he did indeed still have long pants. Haha..

I feel my boy is actually very clever!


If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...