Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Things He Said

This morning as per usual, after I sent Big Brother to school, I went home quickly and started doing the household chores. Less than an hour later I realized there were three missed calls on my mobile (which was switched to silent mode) and a SMS from my son's teacher.

The sms from the teacher

This is the first time I received a call from the school and I felt my heart was almost in my mouth! Needless to say, I called back immediately.

Turned out that my boy was crying a while after entering the class, he cried louder and louder and the teacher asked him why. He said he was very sad, his mummy is caught in a fire and died already. He wants to go and find his mummy.

|||(-_-)|||

The teacher told that his mummy is safe and fine. And she offered to call his mother so that he can speak to me. But alas, I felt so bad that just nice today the phone was on silent mode and I couldn't offer him the reassurance in time.

Seriously, I still feel bizarre and spooked out. This is such an abnormal incident and I wonder if his is stressed from attending EIPIC which also started in Jan this year. *Pray & Hope* its not some premonition man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...