Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Let's Get Naked!


When I received an email with the above title, honestly I was shocked and freaked out! 

Let Get Naked. On the face!

Then I read the email and realised "Oh... go naked on the face la!" LOL!!! Then I was intrigued, I want to know how I can be confident with my face bare of makeup! 

Since i converted to become a stay home mum, I no longer put on makeup daily. But even so, my skin condition is actually worst than when i was working! On one hand, it is due to the busy schedule of a full time "maid", I do not have the luxury of regular facial, the skin care routine has also become really basic. On the other hand, I go outdoor with my boys more often, so the sun, heat, sweat and dirt has really caused me to have clogged pores on the whole face! I am also plagued by acne & pimples which come visiting on my face a little too frequently!

Of course I accepted the invitation and head down to Molly Coddle Spa, conveniently located at One Raffles Place, for an afternoon tea party with Dr Cindy Yang and her team! I got to enjoy an one on one consultation with Dr Cindy and first hand experience of their professional and pampering services! 

I saw Molly Coddle's advertisement when I just came out from Raffles Place MRT Station!

When I arrived at level five of One Raffles Place, I could easily spot Molly Coddle because it occupy a very huge space at a corner! The unit is split to two sections, on the left is Dr Cindy's Medical Aesthetic Clinic and right is Molly Coddle Spa, where all the treatments and services offered at the spa are passionately curated by Dr Cindy herself! 

Molly Coddle Spa is located at #05-19A of One Raffles Place

Molly Coddle Spa by Dr Cindy offers a wide range of face, body and nail care services! Click here to view their full service catalog! 

For Face Care, one can expect:
  • Quickie Retreats of 30 minutes instant fixes perfect for an office lady
  • Dr Cindy's Must Haves of 60 minutes essential facial services
  • Dr Cindy's Favorites which are 90 minutes long luxurious facial services
  • Dr Cindy's Premium Care which are advanced therapeutic facial treatments, and
  • Dr Cindy's Signatures of intensive facial treatment specialties
For Body Care, the services provided cover concerns in areas of Slimming, Massage, Sauna, Scrub & Peel, as well as IPL Hair removal. 

For Nail Care, services spanned from basic to gelish manicure and pedicure. 

The interiors of the spa are very delicately and detailedly designed and renovated to provide a luxurious yet comfortable at home feel for visitors! I really really love all the vintage wallpapers and decors used and missed the super comfortable arm chairs! 


Clockwise from Top left: A one to one consultation room, a steam room for sauna, the nail care room, a body treatment room, another consultation room, a waiting area and lastly, the facial treatment room. 

After my consultation with Dr Cindy, she analyzed and recommended me for two of her Face Care treatments: The Matte Plus and Light Therapy, to purify and calm my troubled facial skin. 

My facial treatment started with a very relaxing welcome massage, followed by cleansing and a chemical peel which i didn't feel anything! After the peel is totally removed, the therapist then started to do extractions for me and she was very very detailed and patient! This was the first time someone finished clearing all the clogged pores possible and it took up quite a lot of time! Though extractions were very painful (can't help that really my whole face is covered with cloggages) but I managed to endure the pain and laid through the extractions without boxing or kicking anyone. ;p After the extractions were completed, the therapist did a 30 minutes light therapy on my face, followed by a mask. The treatment was completed with a deeply invigorating massage for my scalp, neck and shoulder! 

Details of Matte Plus Facial Treatment (image from Molly Coddle)

Details of the Light Therapy (image from Molly Coddle)

Being Kiasi, I took an before treatment and after treatment photo for my own comparison. Before the treatment, though i had on concealer, but marks and scars are still visible on my face. Immediately after the facial, I am surprised that the extractions marks are not very obvious and i can safely take the MRT home without looking too hideous! 

On the left, before treatment with concealer on.
On the right, immediately after the facial treatment with a truly bare face.

A picture of me with Dr Cindy and her staff, who gave me a very good back massage!

1 and 2 days after the facial treatment, i had up to four breakouts on the face but they are healed by itself within a day or more, without me applying anything. There were dried scabs around all the extractions marks and they peeled off by themselves within a few days too!

Me in my bare face, two weeks after the facial treatment!

If you are keen to give Molly Coddle a trial, I saw that they are having theses promotions until 4th Jan 2015 only! 

{G}{I}{V}{E}{A}{W}{A}{Y}

Dr Cindy is also very generous to beautify more women in making them more confidence of their own bare skin!  Molly Coddle Spa is sponsoring a Matte Plus treatment worth S$208, to two lucky readers!  To qualify for the draw, simply follow the steps on the Rafflecopter App below. 

Be sure to complete all four mandatory steps below, there are also other optional steps that can earned you more chances. :)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Terms & Conditions
  • Contest is open to fans of Molly Coddle Spa and Miracule, who are also Singapore-based residents only. 
  • Only one winner per household. 
  • Incomplete or invalid entries will be automatically disqualified without notice.
  • Winner are responsible to make own appointment with the Spa and to consume the treatment before expiry date, if any. 
  • Contest starts on 17 Dec and ends on 26 Dec 2014 Nov at 2359pm
  • Winners will be announced on blog & facebook, and will be contacted via email 
  • This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. 
  • We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.

More Information About Molly Coddle Spa
Location: One Raffles Place #05-19A Singapore 048616
Tel: 6223 4433
Operation Hours: 10am to 9 pm daily


Conceptualised to provide an indulging sanctuary amid the busy urban spaces, Molly Coddle Spa is the creation of Dr Cindy Yang, who is also the founder of Dr Cindy Medical Aesthetic Clinic. With her keen understanding of her clients’ beauty needs and extensive experience in clinical aesthetic practice, Dr Cindy passionately curates the treatments and services offered at the Spa. The result is a spa serious about helping you embrace a holistic beauty care regime without the fluff of overstated promises. Afterall, other than the highly blessed few, beauty for most of us is attained through conscientious care. Gain the confidence to feel good in your own skin. Make a date with our highly experienced therapists today to address your beauty concerns. And make us your friend, who’ll work hard for and with you for better face, body and nail care.

Disclaimer: I was invited to Molly Coddle Spa for an afternoon tea and a one on one consultation with Dr Cindy Yang. I was given a complimentary facial treatment for trial and review purposes, no other form of compensation was involved. I am not obliged to do a blog post if I do not like the services. No other form of compensation was involved and all opinions and images are mine, unless otherwise stated.

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...