Since I started baking only less than two months ago, I am hooked. My children are hooked too. My elder boy will dictate to me, what to bake each day! We have moved on from the Pandan Yogurt Cakes and now, he will actually requested for both the Banana Chocolate Chips Muffins and this Cinnamon Apple & Raisins Muffins in the same day!
Today, I am sharing yet another of our favorites, the Cinnamon Apple and Raisin recipe! THIS, is again so yummy, and I love to think that it's not very unhealthy since I made tweaks to the recipe for more wholesome goodness!
Originally adapted from here.
- 240g All Purpose Flour
- 7.5ml Baking Powder (1 and 1/2 tsp using measuring spoon)
- 2.5ml of Salt (1/2 tsp using measuring spoon)
- 10ml of Cinnamon Powder (2 tsp using measuring spoon)
- 240g of chopped apples (coat with 10g flour & 5g cinnamon powder)
- 120ml of Canola Oil
- 100g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 10ml Vanilla Extract (2 tsp using measuring spoon)
- 120ml of Meiji Chocolate Milk
- 100g dried raisin (you can make it more or less depending on your preference)
1. Preheat oven to 190 degree
4. In a bowl, sift flour and baking powder. Add in salt & cinnamon. Stir to mix. Set aside.
11. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
12. Cool on wire rack.