Friday, December 05, 2014

Cinnamon Apple and Raisins Muffins

Since I started baking only less than two months ago, I am hooked. My children are hooked too. My elder boy will dictate to me, what to bake each day! We have moved on from the Pandan Yogurt Cakes and now, he will actually requested for both the Banana Chocolate Chips Muffins and this Cinnamon Apple & Raisins Muffins in the same day! 

Today, I am sharing yet another of our favorites, the Cinnamon Apple and Raisin recipe! THIS, is again so yummy, and I love to think that it's not very unhealthy since I made tweaks to the recipe for more wholesome goodness! 


Originally adapted from here

Ingredients Required 
  1. 240g All Purpose Flour 
  2. 7.5ml Baking Powder (1 and 1/2 tsp using measuring spoon) 
  3. 2.5ml of Salt (1/2 tsp using measuring spoon) 
  4. 10ml of Cinnamon Powder (2 tsp using measuring spoon) 
  5. 240g of chopped apples (coat with 10g flour & 5g cinnamon powder) 
  6. 120ml of Canola Oil 
  7. 100g Sugar 
  8. 2 Eggs 
  9. 10ml Vanilla Extract (2 tsp using measuring spoon) 
  10. 120ml of Meiji Chocolate Milk
  11. 100g dried raisin (you can make it more or less depending on your preference)


Method 

1. Preheat oven to 190 degree

2. Place paper cups in the muffin pan/cups

3. Coat chopped apples with 10g flour and 5g cinnamon powder. Set aside.

4. In a bowl, sift flour and baking powder. Add in salt & cinnamon. Stir to mix. Set aside.

5. In another bowl, mix the oil and sugar together.

6. Add an egg, one at a time, making sure to fully incorporate before adding another.

7. Mix in the vanilla and milk until fully incorporated.

8. Gently fold in the flour mixture. Stir until just combined.

9. Fold in the chopped apples and raisins.

10. Scoop batter into the paper cups until 3/4 full.
11. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
12. Cool on wire rack.
13. Enjoy! 



If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...