Monday, November 03, 2014

The Things He Said

Before i started the car, he asked me for the street directory, which i gave it to him.

While I was driving,

K: Do you know here is the Universal Studios?

Me: Oh wow! You knew where is the Universal Studios?

K: And this place is Asher. He lives here. Asher is my best friend.

Me: Huh? You mean you know where Asher stays?

K: Here lo! Can we go and find him? I need to find my best friend!

I didn't verified if he can really read the map, but I know he understands the concept! And we met Asher just few days before, because I brought Big Brother along with me to Asher's house to collect some books. Big Brother got to play with Asher and Asher has become his best friend!

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...