Thursday, October 09, 2014

The Things He Said

Early in the morning when we woke, Big brother showed me that Little brother's pillow case had came off from his pillow.

Big Brother: Don't worry mummy! I will help you!
(And then he actually put the pillow back into the pillow case!)

Feeling very touched by his sensibility, i said to him "Thank you sooooo much! You are so sweet! It's so sweet of you to help me!"

Big brother: Huh? What's sweet?

Me: Sweet means it's very nice of you!

Big Brother: But i am not sweet! I cannot be sweet you know?

Me: Baby it's just another meaning, when i said you are so sweet, it means you did something very nice for me, it made me feel so happy

Big Brother: But but but! I don't want to be sweet!

;p

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...