|This is deliciously yummy! Read on to find out recipe! this is baked at 180 deg|
I had originally follow the recipe from Little Corner Of Mine. However, thereafter I adjusted the ingredients and our family loves yogurt cakes so much that I start to adapt the same recipe to different flavors - mandarin orange yogurt cakes, banana chocolate chips yogurt cakes. It's so easy that I can get my 5 years old to assist me to bake theses cakes!
Here's to share with you the super easy recipe to bake this healthy yummilicious cake! I like pouring the batter into small muffins cups so we can eat without cutting, but you can actually bake it as a cake on its whole too. :)
Hope you enjoy!
- 180 gram all purpose flour
- 10 ml baking powder
- 2.5 ml salt
- 200 ml plain yogurt
- 100 gram sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2.5ml Pandan Paste
- 120ml canola oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degree (for normal convection oven)
- Place paper cups in the muffin pan/cups
- In a bowl, sift flour and baking powder. Add in salt & sugar. Stir to mix.
- Add in beaten eggs, yogurt, pandan extract and oil. Stir until all mix.
- Scoop batter into each paper cups until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
|How the batter looks like when everything has been mix together|
- Previously i used Paul's All Natural Yogurt (S$2.70 for 200ml) but recently, I found Alvas Plain Yogurt in Sheng Siong, that is manufactured in Singapore and at only S$1.20 for 200ml! Alvas is more sour, so be sure to increase the amount of sugar if you using it!
- I tried using small eggs sometimes and it turned out fine
- I bought the pandan paste from NTUC Fairprice
- You can use any other vegetable oil like sunflower oil etc, but i wouldn't recommend olive oil as it has a strong smell
- If you are using a Microwave Steam Oven like me, I would recommend baking with temperature 160/170 degree at 25 to 30 minutes
|how my muffins looked like when baked at lower temperature|