Monday, September 22, 2014

Writing : Dot a Art

As I mentioned before, Big brother used to have weak motor skills. To help your child to write, it's important to introduce as many different writing materials to the child. 

One of the writing material that I gave to Big Brother is this Dot a Art! It's
  • Easy to grip
  • Interesting and fun
  • Easy to write. Colorful.


Start off with dotting, then evolve to drawing, and tracing!













If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. Can I check with u, where do you get the book? Thank u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shan, sorry for the late reply. There are actually a few different books pictured in this post. I mainly get them from Popular. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...