Friday, August 15, 2014

It’s a Total Turtle Takeover at City Square Mall!

Oh my! The September school holidays is very short at only a week's break, yet I have lined up many exciting activities for Kyle!

One of them will be this! This September, be prepared to meet the familiar heroes in a half shell – the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, at City Square Mall! I know my boy is totally crazy over them since I introduced them to him via the McDonald's Happy Meal toys. We had also brought him to watch the movie very recently and you can imagine how obsessed he has become with the turtles! ;p

I used to think that Ninja Turtles is a boy's thing (cos i wasn't even interested when I was younger!) but boy I was wrong, i have heard from a few of my friends that their daughters are also crazy over this four heroic turtles!

Apart from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles live show, there will also be other exciting fringe activities for all within the family, including a first and exclusive 3D Turtles Floor Art.

I will be bringing Kyle on the 6th September, do drop me a note if you are going on the same day!




Upcoming activities and promotions at City Square Mall (that caught my eyes are):

1) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ‘Live’ On Stage 

Date: 6 to 14 September (daily)
Time: Mon - Fri at 2pm & 7pm; Sat & Sun at 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
Venue: L1 Atrium

From 6 to 14 September, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will rise from the sewers of New York City and hit the stage at City Square Mall in an all-action experience! Look forward to meeting the Turtles – Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo – join in the action as they share some tips they have learnt from Master Splinter. Be ready to get up close and personal in a Meet & Greet session by redeeming an exclusive Meet & Greet pass with a minimum spending of $50*.
*A maximum of 3 same-day combined receipts. 50 passes will be given out 1 hour prior to each show, strictly on a first-come first-served basis. Receipts used to redeem this Meet & Greet pass cannot be used for any other promotions, except for Free Weekday Parking. Other Terms & Conditions apply.

2) 3D Turtles Floor Art: Snap & Win!

Date: 21 August to 14 September
Venue: L1 Atrium

Snap a photo with the unique Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D Floor Art, shown for the first time and exclusively at City Square Mall. Strike a pose and share your photo on Instagram with the hashtag #TurtlesAtCitySqMall and stand to win $50 worth of Metro vouchers! Only 20 winners will be selected, based on the creativity of your photo and the number of likes garnered.
* Instagram accounts have to be public to qualify. Other Terms & Conditions apply.

3) Turtles TV Nights 

Date: 5 to 14 September
Time: 8pm - 9pm
Venue: B1 Fountain Square

Join us every evening at 7.30pm for some colouring fun and then catch two episodes from the second season of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series on a large screen with your family for free!

For more details on the activities and promotions, visit www.citysquaremall.com.sg or check out City Square Mall’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/citysquaremall.

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...