Monday, June 30, 2014

The Things He Said

While we were eating over dinner at Pasta Mania, Kyle had said "Hur hur! i burped!"

I replied him amusingly, "It's ok! Darling!"

K: "No No! Excuse me!"

Me: "Well done Kyle! You are truly a very courteous boy! Mommy's so proud of you!"

K: "WHAT?!"

Me: -_-|||

The things he said - mummy, that's the footprint of nugget!
(earlier, he wanted to eat, took one and dipped into the curry sauce, but he found it too hot so he put it back to box to cool down)

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...