Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Things He Said

The other day, while we walked to the car, Kyle suddenly spoke to me in Mandarin.

K: 妈,这是什么?

Me: Huh?! *I looked at him in blur*

K: 这是我们的汽车!

Me: 哇! 你好棒! 我真开心!

K: 我很厉害!

Me: 哈哈哈! 是的!你是我最厉害的宝贝!

Thank you the team at Kidstartnow! I am able to see my boy speaking more and more mandarin now, even without anyone initiating it. :) he is able to start a  chinese conversation by himself!


What did I do to deserve this sweet pretty boy! Didi Kyne messed up the notepad papers, but Brother Kyle told me "Don't worry mummy! You watch the TV! I will help you clean up!" And he really picked up every piece and packed them back nicely. I kept repeating to him "Thank you Kyle very much!" And yet he replied in a chirpy way "You are Welcome!"

Today he also said to me in pausing mandarin "妈妈!我是宝贝!" "我生病! 我吐!" "弟弟很坏!" He is speaking more and more mandarin! 对不起宝贝! 妈妈很坏! 你不舒服妈妈还骂你!

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...