Sunday, June 01, 2014

I Print My own crafts

Recently, i am working on a Canon Crafts Project with Omy.sg, to create crafts with my Canon Pixma MG5770 Photo Printer.



PIXMA MG5570 *NEW!*

This Photo All-In-One comes with:

  • Cloud Printing Solutions. 
  • Easy to install and used. 
  • Now also come in black and white. 
  • Colour inkjet printer, copier and scanner 
  • Prints a 4 x 6" borderless photo in 44secs. 
  • ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 12.2ipm mono / 8.7ipm colour




With the aid of this printer, I DIYed two craft projects using recycled materials:

1) a Precious Memories Photo Box upcycled from a Wedding Flavor Box and





2) a Photo Frame with Secret messages upcycled from match boxes.




Do you like what I did? :)

You can also find more crafts by other real crafts gurus at http://blog.omy.sg/canon-pixma/


If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...