Sunday, June 08, 2014

Catch Barney Live on Stage at City Square Mall


On Saturday, our family had a whole load of fun! We brought the children to City Square Mall for our meals at Nihon Mura and Pasta Mania, some shopping (they have 3 levels of Metro, Uniqlo, Fox Kids Fashion, Toys'R'us and Babies'R'us and more and... to catch the Barney Show live on stage! :)

Barney & Friends Live on Stage
Date: 7 to 22 June 2017 (daily except Mondays)
Time: 2 & 7pm (Tues to Fri), 1, 4, 7pm (Sat & Sun)
Venue: Level 1 Atrium at the City Square Mall

If you are bringing your children there to catch the show, do bring them early as you will be amazed by the huge crowd that are fans of Barney! For an exclusive photo with Barney and his friends Baby Bop and BJ, shoppers can redeem a Meet & Greet pass with a minimum spending of $50 (a maximum of 3 same day combined receipts). Do note that there are only 50 passes are given out 45 minutes prior to each show, on first come first served basis!



Disclaimer: Our children were invited to watch the Barney Show. We made the trip there on our own and all spendings are my own. Fun belongs to my children. :)

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...