Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Makeover Hair

When one is not working, what should one do?? I say do something daring!

When i was working, i need to maintain a professional image, thus i wasn't able to color my hair like this. :) 

two weeks ago at the salon

a portion of the hair was bleached!

And then one week ago...

I DIY the color dye onto the bleached hair... 

it was quite a messy job to Do-it-Myself


End Results:




I actually used La Riche Directions Lagoon Blue color.. but the hair wasn't light enough, so it ended up greenish. Well.. at least there are opportunities for me to play around and experiment again a few weeks later!




Linking up with:

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...