Friday, April 11, 2014

Easy Recipe: Homemade Marinated Guava


Some of my friends were interested to know how i made this very nice appetiser / side dish, so i thought i will just share this super simple appetizers or side dish with you! Warning! It's so yummy, i can finish the whole tub in a day! And it can be really addictive!! 


Ingredients Required:

3 to 4 Guavas
4 packets of Orange Peel Skin, I brought mine from Sheng Shiong at $1


Steps:

1) Wash, peel, de-core and sliced thinly the Guavas

2) Lay a thin layer in the bottom of a container


3) Cut or shed the Orange Peel Skin to smaller pieces and layer on top of the sliced guava


4) Repeat Step 2 and Step 3 by layering a layer of guava followed by orange peel skin until you finished the guava.

5) Cover the container, give it a little shake, and put it into the refrigerator to chill!


6) You can start serving after 6 hours. :) Can be kept for about a week but i seriously doubt it will last so long in the fridge! You may want to remove the orange peel when serving if you do not like to eat the orange peel.:)


Enjoy!! 





Linking up with:



MummyMoo





If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...