Some of my friends were interested to know how i made this very nice appetiser / side dish, so i thought i will just share this super simple appetizers or side dish with you! Warning! It's so yummy, i can finish the whole tub in a day! And it can be really addictive!!
|3 to 4 Guavas|
|4 packets of Orange Peel Skin, I brought mine from Sheng Shiong at $1|
1) Wash, peel, de-core and sliced thinly the Guavas
2) Lay a thin layer in the bottom of a container
3) Cut or shed the Orange Peel Skin to smaller pieces and layer on top of the sliced guava
4) Repeat Step 2 and Step 3 by layering a layer of guava followed by orange peel skin until you finished the guava.
5) Cover the container, give it a little shake, and put it into the refrigerator to chill!
6) You can start serving after 6 hours. :) Can be kept for about a week but i seriously doubt it will last so long in the fridge! You may want to remove the orange peel when serving if you do not like to eat the orange peel.:)
Linking up with:
If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.