Thursday, April 10, 2014

Baby Kyne Turns One!

I can't believe time flies so fast!

Exactly one year ago on this day, I was stuck at the carpark in early morning,  because the car battery went dead and I was supposed to go to the hospital for induction. Finally, after many hours of labour,  I met Kyne for the first time!  And here he is, he just turned one year old today!

We celebrate his first birthday with the relatives over the weekend on Sunday! We would like thank everyone whom has turned up. We feel very loved. We had initially didn't want to do any celebration, but how can I deprive my second child of having photos of his 1st birthday to see when he is older? 

I am not working and with a single income,  we didn't want to spurge and thus, for Kyne's birthday,  instead of booking or renting a venue, we held it at Eastern Cafe! Eastern Cafe is a small coffee shop that my hubby's grandparents operated when they came to Singapore from the Hainan island of China.  It's also where my father in law and his siblings grew up in! My parents in law have since took over the operation for twenty over years. Yes! My husband is a Hainanese and so are my children! We wouldn't know how long more this small business will continue, so I think it's really meaningful to hold thw birthday celebration there as well as take photos to show my children where their great grandparents and grandparents worked!

Sharing with you the images I took from my mobile on that day. There's alot other photos in the cameras but I think that will take another year before we have time to load it onto the computer. ; p

Happy 1st Birthday
to my
2nd baby, Kyne!!



























If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

3 comments:

  1. one thousand points for effort to you, mummy! happy birthday Kyne :)

    Is this the eatery opposite Valley Point? I've always wanted to try the food! Didn't know they catered too. How interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st birthday, Kyne! =) A very interesting venue you chose, Ting! And I love all the Sesame Street decorations! You did an awesome job and captured some very precious memories there!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to Kyne! almost same age as my girl! (she is 6 days older)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...