Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hi! Call Me Farmer Ting!

Haha, I am starting to think that I have got green fingers!  My vegetables are growing very well and I actually harvested something today!

Sharing a photographic updates of my vegetables:

It's all melon plants at this area!
hello! meet my pumpkin! it's flowering and bearing fruits already!

this is my brinjals, they are growing bigger now!

This is sweet potato leaves

Meet my Kai Lan ladies

Cai xin are all fully grown already! 

I harvested the Cai Xin for lunch today!




Linking up with:






If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...