Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Canon Family Bonding Time

On Friday evening, our family was invited to attend a Canon Family Bonding event at Eat Play Love Cafe!

Sin Yee from Canon giving an overview of two new cameras

We were given a new product launch overview of 2 new cameras on the market : PowerShot SX600 HS which can help include the photographer into the "story" when taking photos or videos of the children and spouse, and PowerShot D30, which is a very suitable first camera for children because it's shockingly shock proof and water proof!

Sin Yee from Canon

Of course, the event is not about products information, but is a families bonding cum catch up with friends session! We had lots of fun printing out photos on the Canon Selphy CP910! It amazing watching how the photos are printed and the quality is really good. I am very tempted to buy my own photo printer too!

me printing my photos

image from Canon Website


Tadah!


After hours of chatting, eating, laughing and scrapbooking, we went home with uniquely our very own photo canvas! It's now up in my study room. I really love the idea of printing photos out and preserving the memory forever. Most of my photos are in digital formats which i have lost many old digital photos due to corrupted harddisks. I feel flipping a photo album is still the more concrete and nostalgic way of reminiscing the good old memories. 

how? i am so tempted to get my own photo printer now! 








If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...