Wednesday, February 26, 2014

we are growing vegetables!

I applied for a small plot of land at the community garden and we started growing plants at our allocated lot. Here's sharing an update to our vegetables growing journey. :) 

as much as i can, i get Kyle involved with me so he get hands on on growing vegetables

Our Aloe Vera doesn't seems to be growing but it is surviving still

This is Kailan!

Caixin!

my proudest ginger!!

lol an unknown plant! someone threw the seeds into my plot! Do you know what it is?




Linking up with:





If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like papaya! LOL... I am just guessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I didn't have any idea, but some aunties told me it's sweet melon! Haha I will find out in due course!

      Delete
  2. Wa! Can try to grow herbs? Next time I learn from you haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I wanna grow curry leaves next! Actually I dunno about planting, I dunno when can harvest! Lol

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...