Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's


14.02.2014 marks our 10th valentine's day since we got together.
We are never the type to celebrate this day actually. :) love is throughout the year and we showed our love for each other in little ways. him buying my favorite food, him helping out the chores on his own accord, me cooking for him etc. 

Though I am so tempted to ask for many things... but what's more important to me is for hubby to continue be healthy and happy and be there for us forever. 

To hubby: I love you too! And is still madly in love with you (though we are both older version). 



Happy Valentines to my husband and to everyone!! 



Linking up with:
 photo Picture2_zpsf1b35aa6.jpg
SANses.com's Love Notes

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. It's the sweet everyday things we say and do for each other that makes the marriage strong. Happy Valentine's Day and thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...