Sunday, December 08, 2013

Search Keywords

Frankly, I was a little shocked.

I login to my blogger as per normal. Scroll and read the statistic a little before clicking to edit posts.

BUT... SOMETHING CAUGHT MY EYES!


WHAT?!

Someone used a search Keyword of "china zaogeng" to enter my blog? My blog that i blogs about family, children and parenting?? Eh, i don't have any explicit contents. Neither have i ever posted about any sensitive topic! I am a law abiding citizen! 

If you came by again, sorry to disappoint you. And PLEASE don't come into this site again. I am not comfortable with someone whom google "zaogeng" to reading my blog. Thank you very much!




If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...