Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Cooking Diary

I had become a cook since we move into our very own home.

Oh how fortunate i was last time, having to eat the nice home cooked meals without having myself to cook and wash! 

Though it's time consuming and a lot work involved. I still enjoy cooking! I am a new noob in this area so many dishes are anyhow cooked. I envy people whom can cook so well!

I am sharing pictures of dishes that i anyhow whipped up!


steamed prawns with choya, then topped with XO shallots that my hubby bought from Hongkong! 

Airfried Teriyaki Salmon

Steamed Broccoli and scallops with Abalone Sauce 

First attempt at this dish: Baked Salmon with Prawns

My anyhow soup with ingredients that my boy eats

Steamed home marinated white grouper

Another soup with whatever ingredients i have in the fridge

oh, this is nice. the Facebook circulating baked potatoes!

Seafood Soup

Szechuan Veggie Soup
3rd attempt at baked seafood - oh it's so yummy!

airfried grilled fish

bittergourd seafood soup

homemade prawn noodles!




Joining Linkies:




If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...