Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Letter A again

Exactly one year ago, I did Letter A with Kyle. It was more boring and he was also still like a baby boy.

Now recently, i am restarting the whole alphabet teaching with Kyle again. Not because he doesn't know his alphabets, but because i had attended the "Phonics Training Course For Mummies" and during the course, we were provided with home learning materials which will be so wasted if I do not use them!

With the lesson plans and materials, I decided to do home learning with Kyle again to bond with him as well as help train him to sit down longer.

A is for ANTS! 

Kyle is more matured in his fine motor skills now!

He is able to paint within the line!

I dunno for you, but i am happy with his work! 

We painted and cut out the ants to make ant puppets!

And of course, I strayed. I saw that he was concentrating and in a good mood. So i tested my luck to try ask him to practise some handwriting! I made the below chart one year ago! It's drawn by yours truly and laminated with Love. We can use this to do counting, at the same time, we can also use whiteboard markers to write on it! 

Kyle tracing the numbers! 

Kyle also seems to love painting a lot. Before i could ask him what he would like to draw, he had already taken the colours, mixing them and starting his "work".

I noticed that Kyle enjoys painting

and he is also more independant now

I quite love his work too!







Linking up with:

Toddly Mummy









If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...