Friday, October 25, 2013

Kyle's first car wash ride

The first time for years, I decided my car is old enough to be abuse. Thus I drove to the manual car wash and let Kyle experience his first car wash ride. 

When I was driving into the petrol station, he was still immersed in the iphone game and oblivious of where we were.

He was shocked when the workers started spraying foam all over the car! And he was very scared and asked what's going on mommy?! 

I had to reassure him it's all right. Mommy is sending car for a car wash just like Tayo the little bus did! Doesn't the foam look like snow? 

To which he replied yes mommy! It feels like Christmas! 

The very excited him kept asking me for my mobile phone.. He said he want to take pictures!

And so he did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...