Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Kyle At His School Open House

I think Google Plus is really wonderful! 

I had taken the below pictures on my Samsung Galaxy Note during Kyle's school open house day, the photos were automatically uploaded and backup in my google drive and it detected that it's a series in the same setting and generated an animated gif for me. 

How neat is that? 

Isn't this photo really cute? :)




If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - InstagramTwitter and Pinterest.


Linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. omg it even generated an animated gif for you?? so impressed!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka
    Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ai, yes!!! it auto generate the gif and prompt me on my mobile when it was done to ask me take a look. i click on it and woah.... impressed!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...