Monday, April 29, 2013

Baby! Don't grow up so fast!

All of sudden, my elder baby boy, Kyle is growing too fast since his baby brother, Kyne arrived. 

He seems to be more considerate & understanding and yet appears hurt & lonely. 

His feet also suddenly outgrown his shoes which some was only wore twice.. 

My dear baby boy! how i love you so! don't grow too fast! Mommy is not ready to let you go!! 

After the hiatus (from being too heavily pregnant to beginning of confinement), I finally bathe him myself yesterday & today, it's been so long since i saw the happiness and excitement on his face! 

I love him so much, if I can choose again, I will become a sahm earlier to spend more quality time with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...