Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Do it myself book

Sharing a cloth book that I LOVE!!!

I had purchased it for KD when he was barely One Year Old, because I simply couldn't resist it that time! I can't remember the actual price and place that i purchased from, however it wasn't too expensive!

I been taking it out on and off to read to KD when he was younger (from 1.5 years to 2.5 years), and activities i did with him with this book were picture story telling using him as the character and what he is doing every morning, followed by me demonstrating how to do each tasks.. But i had kept it and forgotten about it until recently KD took it out again on his own..

To my astonishment, he was picture story telling to me about the book and demonstrating how to perform the tasks on his own! Who says children whom do not pay attention doesn't pick up anything? He was learning all along just that he did not display it!
image

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500"]image Buttoning up - takes a lot off finger skills![/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500"]image Putting on a belt[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500"]image Connecting and pulling up the zipper[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500"]image Tying Shoe Lace - To be honest, this is not something KD can do yet. But he has an idea that the lace go thru holes.. :)[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500"]image Another type of Button[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500"]image Buckle up![/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...