Friday, January 11, 2013

Peek-a-poo

I left with the struggling KD crying at the door of his class today. It's for his own good. Three hours later, I returned to pick him up and was peeping in to see what he's doing.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="The happy boy was very happy that the class is ending and teachers are asking them to put on their shoes."]image[/caption]



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="He spotted me and shouted so loud that everyone outside can hear YIPPEE!! MY MOMMY IS HERE! YIPPEE!"]image[/caption]



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="He is so going to run out immediately and when teacher stopped him, he burst ouy crying again that he wants his mommy! "]image[/caption]



Lol! The school and other parents thought that I took care of KD since he's young thus he is so attached to me. They were stunned when i said no, he was in infantcare and childcare since young. I think the strong attachment could be due to:

1) I am pregnant now and he's insecure
2) I breastfeed him for 18 months
3) I did a really good job as a sahm for the past 2 months that he thoroughly enjoyed being with me
4) My efforts to bond with him since he is born paid off

Anyway, I gave him a present today. Something I bought long ago and wrapped up again. It's to "reward" him for surviving this week. :)

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Wah! He said its a present from santa claus due to the wrapping paper. He was so excited"]image[/caption]



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Open opening opened quick! "]image[/caption]



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="LOLx! Its more playdoh colours! "]image[/caption]



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Squeezing the playdoh to make.."]image[/caption]



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Noodles for Cookie Monster! "]image[/caption]



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="So much fun!"]image[/caption]



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="We made more food for Cookie Monster today! "]image[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...