Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Let's read books!

I brought Kyle to the library after his class today. :)

Instead of borrowing books, today we sat down and I read to him right there! Am amazed he managed to sit through 3 books today! Usually I can't even finished one before he ran away. 

The three interesting books we read today are


image



image



image



This great house hunt has alot of pictures and no paragraphs of words but is like a comic strip.  So instead of me telling Kyle the story, he told it to me instead through his eyes!

image



image



image



image



image



I am enjoying this kinda life while I can cos when number two arrives, I really dunno how I can bring Kyle to the library any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...