Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Last day of 2012

image





2012 seems to pass so fast, it's the last day of the year today.

I am most grateful and thankful for:
- having the miracule of life growing within me again so in the new year I can give Kyle a sibling
- hubby found a job that he really likes and enjoys
- hubby and my family in supporting my decision to be a Sahm
- being able to spend quality time with Kyle alone before another child arrives

So, how did we spent this last day of 2012?

We
1) spring clean our wardrobes! Moved and kept the clothes that Kyle and I couldn't wear anymore to make room for the new clothes
2) we went science centre and spent hours there! Caught the "Journey to Artic" omni imax movie, Kyle's favourite Fire Tornado Demostraion and browse other exhibitions.
3) furniture browsing and groceries shopping at IMM

Simple day it is but good enough for us on a rainy day.. cos our beginning of 2013 is very very fun! We are going Sentosa RWS for a staycation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...