Friday, January 04, 2013

First day of school for Kyle

Hee, due to our staycation, Kyle skipped the 1st two days of school and it's his unofficial first day of school today! He is in nursery now!

I think when a child starts his school,  it's the mother that is more excited and nervous.

I had enrolled him into the little wings by PAP. I love the principal whom I have spoken many times with. She is really patient and experienced. The teachers are very helpful and loving too. Kyle is in good hands. Too bad it won't be for long cos once we get the keys to our new house, we will be moving very far away. :( Unlike a child care environment where the teachers keep chasing the parent out and discourage the parents from seating in, Kyle's new school actually prefers me to be there with him and kept telling me it's okay, more importantly let the child feels secure and familiar first.  I also told them that he is not toilet trained yet but they are okay amd told me not to rush,  they will assist me. You can imagine how in love I am with this very supportive school after getting so much nonsenses from Kyle's childcare centre.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...