Thursday, January 03, 2013

A visit to the S.E.A Aquarium @ Resort World Sentosa

Before I start, this is one place I highly recommend for your family to come! Yes, there are still some fishes missing. But the experience is awesome and magnificent! The moment I entered, I feel transported to another world where I do feel so light hearted and relax! Beautiful! Kd enjoys himself too!

I won't go into too much details but just share with you images I took while we were there.

Warning:
This is a pictures heavy post!

Tip:
Go on a weekday morning at 10am when it just opened. The crowd is much lesser and you will be able to take pictures comfortably. You can exit and ask for a re-entry stamp and come back again later in the day.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...